Becker Map Pilot Update for Mercedes-Benz | 2021/2022 Map Update Europe
Is the navigation system in your car outdated, and updating the firmware from an authorized dealer is expensive?
🌿Save £100+ on a satnav upgrade in your car with SatNavConnect.
👉Get a sat nav update SD card and get the latest software update in just 45 minutes without having to go to an authorized dealer.
Travel and drive in your car in comfort with the latest sat nav update!
Car brands: Mercedes-Benz
Product Type: Firmware
The software update is simple and can be carried out by yourself. Depending on the actual software status, the update can take up to 45 minutes.
From a Mercedes Benz dealership Becker® MAP PILOT navigation module. Fully integrated into vehicle and onboard electronics.
- All functions and navigation details appear in the instrument cluster and Audio 20 CD display.
- Can be operated using onboard control elements (multifunction steering wheel, turn/push control, voice control system).
- Discreetly housed in the glove compartment. Simple to remove for configuration or update via USB connection to PC/laptop.
- Supplied with map data and POIs for 44 European countries.
- Route calculated according to the latest traffic situation (TMC/Premium TMC) and personal preferences. 3D views, Lane Assistant, realistic display of motorway signs.
- Can store up to 200 destinations.
- Available as optional equipment or as a retrofit solution.
- Upgrades the Audio 20 CD to a fully-fledged navigation unit.
- Transforms your Audio 20 radio into a high-performance navigation system with 3D map views.
- Becker® MAP PILOT uses the standard-fit 14.7 cm colour TFT display and is conveniently operated via the Audio 20 keypad. The plug-in navigation module can be connected to your PC via USB to download the latest update
📍Update your car's sat-nav without worry, with SD cards from SatNavConnect. Click "add to cart" and checkout with free 2-3 day shipping across the UK.
How to use?
- Make sure your car is turned off.
- Insert the SD card purchased from SatNavConnect into your car's SD media slot.
- Start the car and wait until the sat nav is completely updated (the update will start automatically).
Note! Some multimedia systems take time to recognize the SD card, so in some cases, it is necessary to wait a couple of minutes for the system to start updating. Do not turn off your car if the update did not start right away.
Why update maps?
Reduction of fuel costs:
Reduce your fuel costs with up-to-date maps. You can reduce your vehicle's average fuel consumption by up to 12 per cent. The range of savings is especially impressive on longer journeys. Compare the savings you can achieve on fuel throughout the year with the price of our maps and join a community of users who update their maps regularly.
Higher road safety:
If the maps are out of date, the navigation system can often give you incorrect instructions and information. It is possible that on some roads the speed limit has been changed, some sections are closed or the direction of travel has been changed to a one-way street. You should always follow the traffic signs, but the instructions provided by the navigation system can be very helpful and easy to drive.
Quieter travel without stress:
Anyone may encounter errors when planning a route, which is often considered to be a fault in the navigation system. The most common reason for errors in route calculation is that the software and maps are outdated, so these errors can be prevented simply by updating them.
Current points of interest (POIs):
Not only the road network is changing, but also the database of available points of interest. The list includes gas stations, ATMs, pharmacies, restaurants, accommodations, parking spaces, monuments, lookout towers, tourist attractions and many other places you may need on the road. With the current POI database, you can find places that are important and interesting to you.
✅Update your car's sat-nav without worry, with SD cards from SatNavConnect. Click "add to cart" and checkout with free 2-3 day shipping across the UK.
- A Class (>09/2012 – <09/2015)
- B Class (>11/2011 – <11/2014)
- C Class Limousine (>03/2011 – <03/2014)
- C Class T-Modell (>03/2011 – <09/2014)
- C Class Coupé (>06/2011 – <12/2015)
- CLA Class Coupé (>04/2013 – <11/2014)
- CLS Class Coupé (>07/2012 – <09/2014)
- CLS Class Shooting Brake (>10/2012 – <09/2014)
- E Class Limousine (>07/2012 – <03/2015)
- E Class T-Modell (>07/2012 – <03/2015)
- E Class Coupé (>07/2012 – <03/2015)
- E Class Cabriolet (>07/2012 – <03/2015)
- GL Class (>12/2012 – <03/2016)
- GLK Class (>06/2012 – <09/2015)
- M Class (>11/2011 – <06/2015)
- SLK Class (>03/2011 – <06/2016)
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- Bosnia Herzegovina